Valuations for divorce, estate and legal applications require a high degree of market knowledge, local experience, and professionalism, far beyond the experience of the typical residential appraiser.
With detailed inspections and defensible appraisal opinions, Steve can help you build the best cases for your clients. His credentials include:
- Qualified as an expert witness in the Kern County Court system
- Professionally designated as an SRA member of the Appraisal Institute
- Over 20 years of local Kern County experience
- Proficient in market trend analysis
- Past President of the Central California Chapter of the Appraisal Institute
- Successfully Completed the Appraisal Institute Valuation of Sustainable Buildings Professional Development – Residential Curriculum
He has acquired the ideal blend of professional training, knowledge and real-world market experience to produce reliable, detailed appraisal reports with defensible market analysis.
Please allow us to assist you with any of your residential valuations for Divorce, Partnership Dissolution, Litigation, Forensic Review, Bankruptcy or Estate Valuation.